Technology is a significant part of our life today. Not only does it help the world stay connected, but it is also a means of livelihood for work-from-home professionals. However, this dependence on technology comes at a cost. Spending long hours in front of the screen affects your health. Be it any gadget, the number of hours you spend around your screens leads to digital fatigue in the long run.
Creating a sustainable relationship with technology is, therefore, the need of the hour, and caring for your health is necessary. Better Balance is a beneficial solution for those who suffer from digital fatigue from the constant use of technology. It helps you regain your health and lead a better life.
Why do you need Better Balance?
Digital overuse adversely affects your overall health. Here’s why we think you need the Better Balance supplement, especially if you frequently use digital gadgets.
- When we stare at our screens constantly, we often forget to blink. This causes evaporation of the thin film of tears that keep our eyes moist and protects them. Thus, staring at our gadgets leads to dry eyes.
- Focusing on the screen puts a lot of strain on our eye muscles. Our gadgets are at different distances from our eyes. For example, we hold our phones closer than we place our computers. This change in distance requires our eyes to focus and refocus constantly. It’s a job for which our eyes aren’t designed by nature, which strains the muscles around the eyes and affects our vision in the long run.
- The constant glare of digital gadgets is too bright for our eyes. This leads to blurry vision and painful eyes over time.
- Frequent digital dependence affects our brain function, behavior, and moods. It increases attention-deficit symptoms, impaired brain development, reduced emotional intelligence, and mood disorders.
- The blue light emitted by the screen affects your sleep patterns. Staring at the screens late into the night awakens the brain and disturbs sleep, which leads to sleeplessness. Sleeplessness leads to mood changes, irritability, depression, and anxiety.
- Spending long hours on our gadgets leads to a sedentary lifestyle. Because of a lack of physical activity and exercise, there’s an increase in weight and obesity.
- Weight gain leads to health issues, such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, and impaired immunity.
- The prolonged use of digital devices leads to a drop in energy levels. This, in turn, affects our productivity and social life.
Holistic supplement for a digital-friendly lifestyle
Origins Nutra has created a holistic supplement to resolve problems such as digital fatigue and exhaustion. Better Balance is a 100% natural supplement containing antioxidants, natural carotenoids, omega 3, 6, and 7 fatty acids, and the anti-inflammatory properties of the ginseng herb.
It is specially created for the urban millennials who heavily depend upon technology and find it difficult to stay away from their gadgets due to a heavy workload. It helps recover from the extreme tiredness and eye soreness caused by the extended use of gadgets and an inactive lifestyle.
Better Balance is an ethically sourced vegan supplement that promotes better health and resilience to fight the symptoms of digital stress. Here’s all you need to know about the wonders of this natural supplement and why you must make it a part of your daily diet.
Specific ingredients have been used to create Better Balance, such as Astaxanthin, considered a super nutrient in eye care, Sea Buckthorn oil, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Ginseng, and Magnesium.
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that protects the eyes from oxidative stress.
Derived from its natural source, the microalgae Haematococcus Pluvialis helps improve eye health, reduces eye strain and blurred vision, and relieves dry eyes. It also helps the body recover from muscle fatigue from long hours sitting in front of a computer screen.
Sea buckthorn oil has been used as a natural remedy for several health issues. It is a rich source of omega 3, 6, and 7 fatty acids, vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants, such as flavonoids and polyphenols.
Sea buckthorn oil was included in the composition of Better Balance because it has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that help enhance cell regeneration.
The omega-6 fatty acids in Sea buckthorn oil help regulate moisture levels, hydrate your skin, and give you relief from dry eyes and dry skin.
It also improves blood circulation and provides the body with necessary nutrition, boosting your overall health and wellness.
These are natural carotenoids extracted from marigold flowers. These two nutrients are essential in protecting your eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays and the blue light emitted from screens. They also reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
These antioxidants are essential pigments that guard your body against harmful free radicals. They increase the optical density of the macular pigments in the eyes, which protects the eyes against degeneration. Regular zeaxanthin consumption is said to improve visual acuity or clarity of eyesight.
A prevalent medicinal herb has grown in parts of Korea, Siberia, and northeast China, Ginseng is commonly used in home remedies for several medical conditions.
It improves energy levels and helps the body recover faster from digital fatigue. Its antioxidant properties help the body fight inflammation, recharge it, and recover faster from everyday wear and tear.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient necessary for the overall performance of the brain and the body. It plays an important role in brain function and helps you recover from brain fog, a common complaint of those frequently using gadgets. It regulates the management of nerve cells, supports mental clarity, and boosts memory.
It also helps regulate the neurotransmitters that are responsible for better sleep. Magnesium also improves cognition and alertness and treats anxiety and depression.
We have come to depend upon technology to such an extent that it is now difficult to step away from it. Building a sustainable relationship with technology is crucial to avoid its long-term effects. Besides making lifestyle changes, incorporating holistic supplements, such as Better Balance, into your everyday diet will help faster recovery from digital stress and improve your health and wellbeing.
Pro-tips for better health:
- When working on the computer or phone, remember to blink regularly.
- Visit your ophthalmologist for regular eye exams and use corrective lenses if you have vision-related issues. Always opt for glasses with anti-glare features.
- Limit your use of gadgets. If you are a professional, who needs to spend long hours in front of the screen, take frequent breaks.
- Switch off all your gadgets an hour before bedtime. This will help you calm down and fall asleep quickly. Good sleep is essential for your cognitive, physical, and fitness.
- Make the physical activity an integral part of your daily schedule.
- Instead of sitting for long hours, take regular breaks to move around. This will exercise the joints and prevent neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, and feet stiffness.